Have you ever heard that the tax code is written for the wealthy? Well, that would not be entirely incorrect! The wealthy (who almost all own businesses and invest in real estate) have access to over 400+ tax write-offs, but these are not out of everyone else’s reach. The good news is that ANYONE can start their own company, and start saving IMMEDIATELY. See what tax write-offs YOU can take advantage of now by discussing it with your Tax Professional or CPA today!
With taxes and write offs, there is always that line that the IRS sets to delineate what’s either acceptable or illegal. There are varying details, circumstances, and scenarios surrounding each case, and there are professionals that have spent years being educated on the ins and outs of the legal codes.
This is the same for Accounting, Tax Representatives, and CPA’s. This area is probably one of the most important areas in which you need professionals that you can understand and trust. We need to make sure they are representing you ethically, morally, and effectively, while saving you the most money possible.
Some Questions to Ask Your CPA:
- When does it make sense to pay more in taxes?
- Are you more of a conservative or aggressive professional?
- What is the greatest tax shelter for my situation?
- How do I get my 401(k) or other qualified plan Tax Free?
- What are some unique ideas that you have brought to other clients tax-wise?
- What are the benefits versus downfalls of IRAs or other plans?
You deserve to be informed!
Are you ready to take advantage of these benefits?